The ideal candidate will possess high levels of enthusiasm, thrive working in a team environment and be a competent negotiator. You will be responsible for the Quantity Surveying function on projects under your direct control, to help ensure the efficient, timely and profitable execution of the Contract.
We are happy to consider either candidates who have recently qualified and have relevant experience in this field or experienced candidates looking for a new challenge.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of contracts and surveying in ideally the secondary steelwork sector.
- Appropriate knowledge of Contract Law, quantity surveying, warranties, forms of contract, contractual documentation, negotiation strategy and tactics, and other related areas.
Examples of some of the duties involved are:
- Regularly review the financial provisions, cost accruals carried on the contracts under your control.
- Involvement in final account negotiations.
- Partnering with relevant Project Managers to check and if necessary modify incoming orders, warranties and assist across the board with the running of the project.
- To ensure that all negotiations with stakeholders are carried out in a professional manner.
- Keep up to date with relevant developments in Contract Law, forms of contract, case Law and Surveying matters.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for further advancement.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.